PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
For “YANEVA AND PARTNERS LAW COMPANY” the protection of your privacy and the security of your personal data is a fundamental priority.
The present policy (the policy) describes how we collect and use your personal data before, during and after concluding of contractual or other kind of relationship with you. All activities mentioned here are in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
“YANEVA AND PARTNERS LAW COMPANY”, BULSTAT 131409206, having its seat and registered office in city of Sofia, 23 Tvardishki prohod Str., floor 3, office 12, represented by the Manager Albena Gospodinova Yaneva is personal data administrator. The contact person with the administrator is the Manager Albena Gospodinova Yaneva, phone: +359 2 958 00 20, e-mail address: email@example.com
We are responsible for the decisions we take regarding the storage and the processing of your personal data. By the power of the personal data protection legislation we are obliged to present to you the information contained in this policy.
The present policy is not part of your employment contract or any other contract with us and could be a subject of update at any time.
It is important for you carefully to read the policy in order to get to know how and why we are processing your personal data.
- Principles relating to processing of personal data
We are strictly following the legislation under which the personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- collected for legitimate purposes that we have clearly explained and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes pointed by us;
- accurate and kept up-to-date;
- stored no longer than it is necessary for the purposes pointed by us;
- properly secured.
- Personal data
“Personal data” of “personal information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). There are specific categories more sensitive personal data which require higher level of protection.
We are going to process the following categories of your personal data:
- Contact information: name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
We are not going to process specific and more sensitive personal data for you.
In order to make your visit to our website more convenient and to enable the use of certain features, our website uses so-called “cookies”. These are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, laptop, phone, tablet, etc.). The cookies in question serve to make our website more accessible, more efficient, and more secure for our customers, and to make our platform easier to manage. You can manage at any time which cookies you accept and which you reject, as well as delete the ones already stored on your device. To manage cookies, use the settings of your browser. If necessary, use the Browser Help feature to find the settings you need or contact its manufacturer.
- Personal data processing purposes
We will use the personal data categories listed above to contact you and respond to your inquiries through the contact form of our website.
- Change of the purposes
We will use your personal data only for the purposes for which we have collected it unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for any other reason, and this reason is compatible with the original purpose.
In case it is imperative to use your personal data for other purposes, you will be notified in advance.
- Third parties with access to personal data in connection with their activities and services provided in conjunction with “YANEVA AND PARTNERS LAW COMPANY”
We will provide to third parties, such as technical suppliers, mobile operators, hosting companies, marketing agencies, only those personal data that are necessary for the purposes described above for which we will process your personal data.
It is also possible to provide personal data to state authorities and institutions in connection with inspections carried out by them in accordance with legal requirements and restrictions, as well as in connection with the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations of the law company.
Regarding private entities, we require and enforce these third parties to apply all technical and organizational measures to protect this data.
VII. How do we ensure the security of your information when we provide it to third parties?
All service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information. They may not use your personal data for their own purposes, but only for the purposes we have determined and in accordance with our instructions.
VIII. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate measures to prevent incidental loss, use or unauthorized access, alteration or provision of your personal data. In addition, we restrict access to your personal data to those employees and third parties for whom there is a need to obtain this information. They will process personal data only on the basis of our instructions and in accordance with their obligation for confidentiality.
- Term of storage of personal data
We will only store your personal data for the period we are required to fulfill the purposes we have collected them, including to comply with all legal requirements.
The personal data contained in the accounting documents shall be kept within the terms of Art. 12 of the Accountancy Act.
The personal data of the company’s clients are kept for 15 (fifteen) years from the end of the respective contract.
- Right of access, correction, deletion and restriction
Your obligation to let us know about a change:
It is important to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. Please notify us whenever there is a change in your personal information.
Your rights in relation to your personal information:
- Access to information: this right enables you to obtain a copy of the personal data we have for you and to verify that we have a legitimate ground for processing it.
- Correction: This right allows you to ask us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information about you.
- Deletion: This right allows you to require us to delete or remove your personal information when we have no valid reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to request your data to be deleted or removed when you have exercised your right to object to their processing.
- Opposition to processing: In cases where we rely on our legitimate interests as a basis for processing, you can object to this processing.
- Restriction of processing: this right allows you to require us temporarily to discontinue the processing of your personal data if, for example, you want us to determine the accuracy of the data or the reasons for its processing.
- Data portability: This right is limited to cases where data is provided to us by you for the purposes of a contract and allows you to require us to provide your data stored in electronic form to a third party.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact: Albena Gospodinova Yaneva, phone: +359 2 958 00 20, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you submit such request, you need to provide us with information confirming your identity. This requirement is part of our data protection measures and aims to ensure that personal information is not provided to a person who is not entitled to receive it.
You have the right to submit a complaint at any time to the Commission for Personal Data Protection – the Bulgarian Data Protection Authority.
- Right to withdraw your consent
If you have given your explicit consent to the processing of your personal data for a particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent. To withdraw your consent, please contact Albena Gospodinova Yaneva, phone: + 359 2 958 00 20, e-mail: email@example.com Upon receiving your request, we will discontinue the processing of the data for the purpose(s) you initially agreed to, unless we have another legal basis to continue the processing, for which we will notify you in timely manner.
XII. Data Protection Officer
Our main activities do not consist of processing operations which, due to their nature, scope and/or purposes, require regular and systematic large-scale monitoring of data subjects or large-scale processing of special categories of data and personal data related to convictions and violations. In view of this circumstance, we have no obligation to appoint a Data Protection Officer.
If you need further information, you can contact Albena Gospodinova Yaneva, phone: +359 2 958 00 20, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“YANEVA AND PARTNERS LAW COMPANY” has the right to change and update the present policy at any time. You will be given a new policy every time changes are made.